GriffinEd’s music is available for your use through a liberally applied Creative Commons license. In practice this means that you can play or sing it in public, print out lyrics for your friends or students, make a music video and post it online, or pretty much whatever you like as long as you’re not making money from it. If you want to sell something involving my work (including advertising), we need to talk. If you’re not sure, please contact me and we’ll work something out.